Following table indicates the amount of money your daughter will receive at maturity of the account, depending on how much money you deposit in the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Account on monthly basis.
These values are calculated assuming certain factors, which are as follows:
- You invest same amount every month for 15 years
- You invest every month regularly, and do not skip any deposit
- You invest before 10th of every month, since interest for the month is paid for funds invested before 10th only.
- No interim withdrawal is made from the account by your daughter
- Interest rate is assumed at current 8.4% for entire period of 21 years. (However interest rate can change every quarter)
|Monthly Deposit (Rs)||Value at end of 15 year (End of investment Period) (Rs)||Value at Maturity of Account (21 years from date of opening the account) (Rs)|